Welcome to the http://www.maynoothdresses.ie website. This website belongs to Maynooth Dresses ("Maynooth Dresses") and is operated by Maynooth Dresses. The information provided on this site is intended for general information purposes.
- Content. You agree that access to and use of this website and its content is at your own risk. Maynooth Dresses may add, alter or delete materials from this website at any time at its discretion. Maynooth Dresses will use reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on this website but gives no warranties, undertakings or representations of any kind as to its accuracy, currency, quality, completeness or fitness for purpose and any information provided by Maynooth Dresses and made available on this website is provided on an “as is” basis. Maynooth Dresses disclaims all warranties, express or implied to the full extent permitted by law. Neither Maynooth Dresses, its affiliates, nor any party involved in creating, producing or delivering this website shall be liable for any loss, damage or cost whatsoever, whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise arising from reliance on information contained in this website, access to, use of, or inability to use this website, or any errors or omissions in its content. This limitation includes any loss, damage or cost caused by any viruses that infect your computer equipment, software or data.
- Privacy. Maynooth Dresses respects the privacy of its website users. Please refer to our Privacy Statement which explains users' rights and the basis on which we may use any personal data (including by using “cookies”) that is disclosed to us via this website.
- Third Party Websites and Links. This website may contain links or references to other websites maintained by third parties over whom we have no control. Such links are provided merely as a convenience. Similarly, this website may be accessed from third party links over which Maynooth Dresses has no control. Maynooth Dresses makes no warranties, undertakings or representations of any kind as to the accuracy, currency, quality, completeness or fitness for purpose of any information contained in such websites and shall have no liability for any loss, damage or cost of any kind arising from such information. Inclusion of any third party link does not imply an endorsement or recommendation by Maynooth Dresses.
- Non-Confidential Information. Subject to our Privacy Statement, any communication or other material that you send to Maynooth Dresses through the internet or post on the website by electronic mail or otherwise, such as any questions, comments and suggestions, is and will be deemed to be non-confidential and Maynooth Dresses shall have no obligation of any kind with respect to it. Maynooth Dresses shall be free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in these communications and materials for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to, developing, manufacturing and marketing products.
- Intellectual Property Rights. Maynooth Dresses owns all copyright, patents, database rights, trade marks, designs, know-how and confidential information (whether registered or not), and all other intellectual property rights existing in this website and its contents. The contents of this website may only be copied for non-commercial individual reference with all copyright or other proprietary notices retained, and thereafter may not be recopied, reproduced or otherwise redistributed. Except as expressly permitted above, you may not copy, display, download, distribute, modify, reproduce, republish or retransmit any information, text or documents contained in this website or any part of it in any electronic medium or in hard copy, or create any derivative work based on it, without Maynooth Dresses’s express written consent. In addition, the Maynooth Dresses name and logo are registered trademarks and may not be used without Maynooth Dresses’s written permission. The misuse of Maynooth Dresses’s trademarks or any other materials is prohibited and may be in breach of copyright law, trademark law and/or other Irish laws. Please note that Maynooth Dresses actively and aggressively enforces its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law.
- Queries and Complaints. In the event you have a query or wish to raise a complaint you should contact Maynooth Dresses, at:
Maynooth Dresses, Unit 9, M4 Interchange Park, Celbridge, Co. Kildare
and Maynooth Dresses shall endeavour to answer or resolve any queries or complaints as quickly as possible.